Feeling and looking young forever is possible!
Ask yourself these two questions:
1) To what age do you want to live? and
2) How healthy do you want to be when you get older?
Probably no other area in health is more subject to over-promising and under-delivering than anti-aging medicine, especially with the Baby Boomer generation now approaching retirement age. The information is overwhelming: how to decide if you need face rejuvenation creams, human growth hormone (HGH) supplements or any other of the many therapies to slow aging?.
Aging is not the result of any one single factor, but is the cumulative result of a number of factors, including:
- Cell senescence, or the aging of cells
- Diminished telomerase activity
- Protein degradation
- Advanced glycation end products
- Excess sugar activity
- Progressive systemic inflammation
- Progressive dehydration
- Accumulated toxic build-up in organ tissue
- Reduced circulation
- Reduced cellular energy production
- Changes in hormone levels and hormone balance
- Impeded energy flows in the body
- Excessive body weight
- Lifestyle factors
- And, of course, good old wear and tear
Welcome to the Dr. JJ Anti-Aging Program, where you can learn some simple steps to increase energy, feel more vibrant, and even look younger! Designing an Anti-Aging Program should be fairly simple when you consider the amount of research I have on aging. Aging may be inevitable, but it can be slowed down drastically by making adjustments to lifestyle, dietary habits, supplementation, mesotherapy,IV therapies and acupuncture. We may need to add stress management, the accumulation of free radicals in the body, and the results of cumulative poor nutrition, for example. The key here is not to identify every single factor (an impossible task), but to understand that if you want to slow the aging process, you have to look at more than a magic bullet approach involving one or two supplements. The only way to maximize health and lifespan is to use a whole-body systemic approach. In other words, for an Anti-Aging Program to be successful, you need to do everything all at once to assist in the natural anti-aging process.
That's actually good news. While there may not be a single magic bullet you can take, there are definitely a series of steps that you can implement that will not only help retard the aging process, but will also keep you feeling more youthful, more energized, and healthier for longer than you ever thought possible.
The Dr. JJ anti-aging program will affect how you age based on:
- The things we do to ourselves, which are easily correctable (relatively speaking).
- The micro level factors programmed into our very cells, which until a few years ago seemed impossible to change.
- The macro level factors programmed into our body as we age such as hormonal changes, many of which can indeed be modified.
Just because you're in your 40s or 50s, it doesn't mean you cannot look and feel like you are in your 30s. The Dr. JJ Anti-aging program can help.