Dr. JJ is an avid public speaker. He has given many presentations to pharmacists, medical professionals, government, academics, artists and musicians, students, teachers, cancer survivors and the general public. He has also given presentations internationally, including presentations at the World Health Organization (WHO) in Washington DC.
On audience evaluations, Dr. JJ ranks between 4.5 to 4.7 out of 5, where 4 is very good and 5 is excellent, on communication skills, value of information, knowledge of the topic, visual aids and achieving topic objectives.
Top requested talks:
- Natural supplements in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Evidence-based overview of the top-selling natural products
- Top-selling drugs: interactions with natural and dietary supplements
- Lover’s in a dangerous time: the impact of the environment on male and female fertility
- Natural treatments for infertility
- Natural treatments for cancer
- Natural treatments for type 1 and 2 diabetes
- Stress: 5 easy tips to gaining control
- Stress: Understanding the silent killer
- Feeling and looking young forever: an anti-aging update